– Artists selected for the 16th edition of the Cuenca Biennial. Cuenca Biennial. December.
– Clemencia Echeverri: the art of recovering buried pain. Newspaper El Espectador. November.
– Clemencia Echeverri, images against oblivion. Cambio Magazine.
– The memory of Jepirachi. Contemporary art magazine Artishock. November.
– Deserere and video art as denunciation. Razón Pública. November.
– Clemencia Echeverri’s work shows the aftermath of violence in Bahía Portete. Radio W. November.
– In Colombia we have lived with violence”: Clemencia Echeverri. El Tiempo. October.
– Clemencia Echeverri and the Wayús. El Tiempo. October.
– Héctor Faciolince and more experts will give advice in the School Festival of Arts. Bogotá Mayor’s Office. August.
– Las voces del río, a documentary on the Magdalena river and Colombia. Blogs Cultura, El Espectador. April.
– Art festivals in schools, the bet to discover talents. El Tiempo. March.
– Art in time builds memory”: Clemencia Echeverri. Colombian Truth Commission. March.
– 23rd Biennial of Sydney. Sicardi Ayers Bacino. March.
– The war for water and gold in Marmato. Caracol Radio. November.
– Luis Javier Castro: “I have a problem with the term collecting”. Financial Times. November.
– Clemencia Echeverri heads the programming of the Barcú 2020 fair. Semana Magazine. October.
– The Bogotana Art and Culture Fair will inaugurate its first virtual version. El Espectador Newspaper. October.
– The images of dogma II: Purgatory. Arcadia Magazine, May.
– Volver, by Clemencia Echeverri: happiness will be to embrace each other again. El Tiempo newspaper, May.
– Naming is the immemorial task of art. The New York Times, May.
– National art and the pandemic. El Tiempo Newspaper, May.
– The contribution of art to historical memory. Complete video. Semana magazine, February.
– The Shanghai Art Biennial kicks off, the most Ibero-American in its history. El Espectador, November.
– 12th Shanghai Biennial has a Latin American as curator for the first time. La Crónica, November. More information.
– In Toulouse, Colombia stays exposed, between state violence and terrorist guerrillas. Télérama’ (France), November.
– Proregress: First Thoughts on the 12th Shanghai Biennale. Frieze, November.
– Two artists to intervene in monument with weapons left by FARC. RCN radio, November.
– “Elegía”, an installation by Clemencia Echeverri on mourning for the disappeared. Arcadia magazine, October.
–The river and the wild economy, themes of the works of Colombians in Shanghai (China). Arteria Magazine, September – October.
– Rivers are the protagonists of an exhibition in Bogota. El Universal newspaper, October.
– Water, life and ancestry. El Espectador, October.
– Science seduces art. La Prensa (Panama), October.
– Sheroanawë Hakihiiwë takes his artistic wealth to Bogota. El Universal (Venezuela), September.
– The change that photography has undergone. El Tiempo newspaper, August.
– Clemencia Echeverri. Resonancias, 2018. Punto de Fuga digital media, May.
– Doris Salcedo and Mario Opazo: the artists who will build the monuments to peace. El Espectador newspaper, April.
– Medellin, a Colombian story”, an artistic exploration of the armed conflict. France 24, October.
– There is something immortal in an echo. Portal Las 2 orillas, February.
– The intimacy of Colombian artists. Arcadia Magazine, November.
– What art helped to tell. Semana magazine, September.
– Colombian artworks rich in meaning. The Washington Post, July.
– The impotence and rage of Clemencia Echeverri, El Espectador newspaper, April.
– Light and shadow. El Espectador Newspaper, April.
–Noctule: Clemencia Echeverri’s exhibition. Arcadia Magazine, April.
– A platform for Art and Conflict. El Espectador, July.
– From Deforestation to Dissapeared Populations, Bogotá’s ARTBO Fair Reflects South America’s History. Hyperallergic, October.
– The persistence of anguish: memory, absence and voice in Colombian video art. Revista Universidad Nacional de Colombia.
–A tour through the Cartagena Art Biennial. Arcadia Magazine, March.
– Colombian rivers that sound in New York. El Tiempo newspaper, April. Digital version.
– Waterweavers: the river in art, design and material culture in Colombia. Artishok Contemporary Art Magazine, June.
– A River Runs Through It: Amazonian Inspirations, The New York Times (WeekendArtsII), July.
– Water Weavers. El Tiempo newspaper, READING section, July.
– Oropéndola, pain through art. Vice, November.
– The rarity of art. Generación magazine of El Colombiano newspaper, October.
– Art from the sensorial. El Tiempo newspaper, November.
– The art of editing art books. Arcadia Magazine No. 86.
– The shades of reality. El Colombiano newspaper, Medellín (Generación offprint), November.
– Clemencia Echeverri. GAK Gesellschaft für Aktuelle Kunst. October.
– Schwankhalle und GAK kooperieren. Wirtschaft. Treno and Acidia. October.
– The Phantom of Violence. El Tiempo newspaper, October.
– Art Fair. The uneasiness. By Fernando Gómez Echeverry. Opinion page in El Tiempo newspaper, October.
– Mixture of speeches of intentions in Versión Libre. El nuevo siglo, September (Web version).
– The possibilities of Photography. El Tiempo newspaper (culture and entertainment), September.
– MD11 Medellín, Place of knowledge in art, Carlos Uribe. Arteria Newspaper, September.
– Inheritance Games, Clemencia Echeverri. Arteria Newspaper, June.
– The montage and the document: the (in)visible singularity. Juan Carlos Arias. Arteria Newspaper (page 18). April – June.
– A foretaste of death. El Espectador newspaper, April.
– Clemencia Echeverri’s “games”. Semana magazine, April.
– Violent rituals. Arcadia Magazine, April.
– Behind the forcefulness of a machete, Camilo Beltrán Jackedt. El Tiempo newspaper, March.
– Review of Juegos de Herencia (Inheritance Games). María Margarita Malagón. Art Nexus Magazine.
– Biennial of the Gilberto Alzate Avendaño. El Tiempo Newspaper. November.
– Words about the image by Felipe C. Londoño. El Tiempo newspaper in the Readings section, June.
– So Far and So Close by Dominique Rodríguez, Arteria Newspaper. June.
– Clemencia Echeverri, in the big leagues of art. Vivir en el Poblado magazine, Lecturas, April. Printed version.
– A river of missing persons, in video. El Tiempo newspaper. April.
– Echeverri names the unnamable. El Espectador Newspaper. March.
– Things happened here. Cambio Magazine. March.
– What remains to be said. Semana Magazine. March.
– Clemencia Echeverri investigates through video the notions of loss, confinement and ritual. El Tiempo Newspaper. March.
– Sense of art in Clemencia Echeverri by Beatriz Mesa. Sunday supplement of El Colombiano newspaper. Generation, May.
– Works to see, hear and feel. El Tiempo Newspaper. February.
– Photographs that become landscapes. El Tiempo Newspaper.
– Let them uncover. Opinion by Alberto Velásquez Martínez. El Colombiano Newspaper. April.
– Clemencia Echeverri at the National Museum of Colombia. Art Nexus Magazine. June – August.
– Voices of silence. Clemencia Echeverri. Caras Magazine. December.
– Exhibition Otras Miradas, Contemporary Art of Colombia. Lima Art Museum Bulletin. September.
– Alfonso Garcés Gallery exhibits ‘Clima Zero’, photographs intervened with different techniques. El Tiempo newspaper. August.
–Colombia, territory of fury. Magazine ñ. August.
– Cal y Canto, Clemencia Echeverri. Art Nexus Magazine. January – March.
– A woman’s view of violence. El Tiempo Newspaper. September.
– Beatriz González, Johanna Calle and Clemencia Echeverri. Cambio Magazine. September.
– The National Salon calls for a renovation. El Colombiano Newspaper. September.
– The creative forces. Opinion by Mario Mendoza. El Tiempo Newspaper. August.
– El Salón, to the rhythm of the Mambo. El Tiempo Newspaper. August.
– The new life of the Salón Nacional. El Tiempo Newspaper. July.
– Clemencia Echeverri and her work made of ‘Cal y canto’. Periódico El Colombiano. May.
– Prodigies of ‘Entrecasa’. El Tiempo Newspaper. July.
– Scenes of an impossible party. El Tiempo Newspaper.
– I knew what I was staying here. El Espectador newspaper. March.
– Seventh Havana Biennial. Universes in Universe Report. January.
– On behalf of art. La Hoja Newspaper, Medellín.
– Metaphor of a duel. Newspaper El Espectador. November.
– The map is not the territory. El Espectador Newspaper. September.
– In this corner, an exhausted rooster. El Espectador Newspaper. September.
– Luis Caballero ‘in situ’. El Espectador Newspaper. September.
– Image and event. By: Clemencia Echeverri. El Espectador Newspaper, Sunday Magazine. June.
– Close-up: Clemencia Echeverri. Cromos Magazine. June.
– Guest artist. Family Appetites. Photographs. Political Analysis Magazine. January – April.
– Biennial with bloodshed. Newspaper El Espectador. December, 1998.
– The open eye of art. El Espectador Newspaper, cultural section. November, 1998.
– The hall of whimsy. El Espectador Newspaper, Sunday Magazine. August, 1998.
– Clemencia Echeverri. Art in Colombia Magazine, UNAL. 1998.
– VI Art Biennial. The country reflected by the artists. Publication K-Arte. 1998.
– Questions about the gaze. El Tiempo newspaper. November, 1997.
– Art under the dictatorship of the visual era. El Espectador Newspaper. 1997.
– Art to return to life. La Patria Newspaper. 1997.
– Works by Clemencia Echeverri. Metal spaces and forms with memory. El Colombiano newspaper. April, 1993.
– Detained spaces. Newspaper La Prensa VSD. November, 1992.
– A golden circle protects the saman tree. Newspaper El Colombiano. April, 1992.
– Hard metal that beautifies the city. Newspaper El Mundo. November, 1990.
– Lo concretos del 90. El Mundo Newspaper. June, 1990.
– Clemencia looks to the future. June, 1990.
– Clemencia Echeverri and her metaphor of metal and color. El Colombiano. September, 1989.
–Clemencia Echeverri exhibits in Arte Autopista. El Mundo Newspaper, Movida Cultural. September, 1989.
–The limits of freedom. El Mundo Newspaper, Movida Cultural. August, 1989.
– Exhibition at the MAMM. Portfolio of AGPA Engravings. El Colombiano. December, 1988.
– 17 artists invited to the Agpa Portfolio. El Mundo, Movida Cultural. December, 1988.
– At the José María Córdova, sculpture before flying. El Colombiano. February, 1986.
– Art and commotion. El Colombiano. June, 1985.
– The works of art of the new airport. El Mundo. April, 1985.
– Doors open to artists. El Mundo. March, 1985.
– The MAMM, a living Museum. 1984.
– Quoted images and urbanized art. El Tiempo, 1984.
– Long live the academy! El Mundo. April, 1983.
– The 30 women of the 90s. El Mundo, 1982.
– 14 women for a sample. El Colombiano. April, 1992.
–The van…guard in Antioquia. 1981.
– The painting of Clemencia Echeverri. El Colombiano. 1980.
– International Sculpture Congress. El Colombiano. 1980.
– The month in art. El mundo, 1979.
– A census of painters. El Espectador, 1979.
– Art over commerce. El Espectador, 1979.